Well, it's January 1st and I've been contemplating starting this blog for over a year now. I joined Blogger in August of 2010, wrote a few posts and refused to publish them.
You see, that's the rub. I write fairly regularly on forums with like minded people but publishing my thoughts for all the world to see...now that's another story. Who will read it? What will they think of it, of me? Well it's the New Year's Day. A time for hope, promises and going out on a limb so here I go.
I don't really know anything about the language and/or etiquette of blogging. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to write about and I've not even figured out how to design the blog properly yet but I have a feeling that if I don't publish something today, I never will so please accept this insane rambling as my first post and welcome to my blog (end run on sentence here :).
hey there, I just found your blog. I certainly want to hear what you have to say.
ReplyDeleteJust write! Your thoughts might help somebody.
ReplyDelete